The Cable Show, the industry’s largest annual trade show and conference will be at the Los Angeles Convention Center from April 29 – May 1, 2014. Last year’s show attracted more than 10,000 attendees while providing the forum for learning about new advances in interactive video applications as well as showcasing breakthrough technologies that change the way people interact online.
The Los Angeles Convention Center is a mere 21.5 miles from the FG|PG facility. We have a wealth of experience and talent to support you and your vision for Cable Show 2014. Here are just a few reasons why you should make FG|PG your expert agency of choice:
1. Freddie Georges has been bringing cable brands to life at Cable Show for 20+ years.
2. Freddie Georges has multiple cable network client relationships spanning 20+ years.
3. The FG|PG team has a substantial understanding of cable TV brands.
4. Our team has expert knowledge of the Los Angeles Convention Center (LACC), which is conveniently located in our backyard.
6. We know the area surrounding the LACC as well as available venues for all of your outdoor and off-site event needs.
7. We pride ourselves in our relationship management of local vendors and union contractors.
The Cable Show exhibit floor is a live launching pad for customer relationships, collaborative partnerships and a dynamic exchange between buyers and sellers that makes business happen. For making an impact, there’s nothing as persuasive as live demonstration and real conversation. Will you be exhibiting this year? If yes, let us manage your show floor presence and help you achieve the results you desire.
FG|PG’s expert team promises to develop a stunning trade show environment to optimize your company’s ability to meet its goals. Call us at 714-367-9260 or email us to begin collaboration on your exhibit for Cable Show 2014.